when Buying Property
When working out your finances, remember that there are a number of extra expenses involved in buying a new home. The price you pay for your home is not the only cost involved. Below is a list of additional expenses you can consider. Your Sales Consultant will be able to give you an estimate of these expenses.
- Mortgage Application Fee
- Property Valuation
- Solicitors Fees/Legal Disbursements
- Mortgage Insurance
- Property Inspection Reports
- LIM/PIM Reports (Land Information Memorandum/Project Information Memorandum
- Home and Contents Insurance
- Moving Expenses
- Incidentals & Other Expenses
If you need further assistance while looking to buy your property, please contact us.