But what’s really involved in being a New Zealand landlord?
If you’re thinking about becoming a landlord or you've already dipped your toe in the property investment waters, we’d like to share our eBook with you - My House. Your Castle: A guide for anyone new to running an investment property in New Zealand. Our top property managers have collated their experience to help you understand the most important things you should know as a Kiwi landlord.
Our e-book covers:
• How to work out what type of landlord you are
• Your motivations for buying a property and how to maximise profit
• The key points of the New Zealand Residential Tenancy Act (RTA)
• How to find and keep an ideal tenant
• What to do when things go wrong
• How to engage a property manager