Why use our Property Management?
Office and Management
- Our team consists of two trained staff and one admin person at the office, and an inspection officer, and a maintenance man in the area
- Situated in Coopers Beach,DoubtlessBay, we are familiar with the local services and community
- We have a system in place to follow up outside office hours calls and queries
- We are affiliated with an on hand tenancy legal advisor
- We market your property at no cost on 4 websites and in our rental guide to capture the potential tenant we are looking for
- We document an extensive property condition report including photos at the start of each tenancy which provides clear evidence for tenants and landlords
- Property inspections start one month into tenancy, and three monthly routine inspections thereafter, to ensure the tenants are keeping your property in a respectful clean and tidy condition
- Maintenance work is addressed as required by our accredited service providers
- We have a six monthly routine maintenance programme in place designed specifically to check pipework, drainage, seals etc to identify potential issues early and report/repair. Preserving the standard of your property is our prime objective.
- We pay accounts associated to the maintenance/upkeep/services of your property
- We record supply services information (power, water, gas etc) at start/finish of tenancies
- Our tenant selection process is thorough, including credit and reference checks & identification check
- We request and lodge Bonds (equivalent to 4 weeks rent) with Dept of Building and Housing
- Daily monitoring of rental collections is maintained with arrears processes in place
- We undertake to build a positive relationship with tenants and encourage them to respect their rental property, and alert us to any problems as soon as possible
- Monthly statements and invoices issued via email/post and payments disbursed on 1st working day of month
- Routine inspections are reported to landlords with photos and findings/maintenance issues
- We strive to keep communications with landlords at a level they wish to be informed.
- We respect your property as our property, and act in your best interests at all times
Our Management Authority sets out our general terms and conditions. We suggest you have a read through this, and then arrange a meeting with us (or phone us if you are out of town), and discuss any queries you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
From our Property Management team,
Debbie Kitchen, Julie Scott and Brenda Thomson
If you need further assistance while looking to rent or renting your property, please contact us.