Why use our Property Management?
Office and Management
- Our team consists of two trained staff and one admin person at the office, and a maintenance man in the area
- Situated in Coopers Beach, DoubtlessBay, we are familiar with the local services and community
- We have a system in place to follow up outside office hours calls and queries
- We are affiliated with an on hand tenancy legal advisor
- We market your property at no cost on 4 websites and in our rental guide to capture the potential tenant we are looking for
- We document an extensive property condition report including photos at the start of each tenancy which provides clear evidence for tenants and landlords
- Property inspections start one month into tenancy, and three monthly routine inspections thereafter, to ensure the tenants are keeping your property in a respectful clean and tidy condition
- Maintenance work is addressed as required by our accredited service providers
- We have a six monthly routine maintenance programme in place designed specifically to check pipework, drainage, seals etc to identify potential issues early and report/repair. Preserving the standard of your property is our prime objective.
- We pay accounts associated to the maintenance/upkeep/services of your property
- We record supply services information (power, water, gas etc) at start/finish of tenancies
- Our tenant selection process is thorough, including credit and reference checks & identification check
- We request and lodge Bonds (equivalent to 4 weeks rent) with Dept of Building and Housing
- Daily monitoring of rental collections is maintained with arrears processes in place
- We undertake to build a positive relationship with tenants and encourage them to respect their rental property, and alert us to any problems as soon as possible
- Monthly statements and invoices issued via email/post and payments disbursed on 1st working day of month
- Routine inspections are reported to landlords with photos and findings/maintenance issues
- We strive to keep communications with landlords at a level they wish to be informed.
- We respect your property as our property, and act in your best interests at all times
Our Management Authority sets out our general terms and conditions. We suggest you have a read through this, and then arrange a meeting with us (or phone us if you are out of town), and discuss any queries you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
From our Property Management team,
Debbie Kitchen, Julie Scott and Lisa Hill
What our clients say:
"We have been very satisfied with the service we have received from the Professionals in the past 10 years.
Debbie as the Rental Agent of our property was always outstanding with her service and always approachable.
Treated our property with respect, always on top of keeping our asset being looked after by putting just the right tenants in and getting any repairs fixed immediately."
"We have really appreciated you looking after our property, while we reside in Australia. You and your agency have delivered a very prompt and professional service, with great communication, regarding any maintenance issues that have arisen. We feel our property is in great hands, being looked after with very good property management and great tenants."
"We found your service satisfactory. Communication was good the few requests and problems were sorted out speedily and efficiently.
Your monthly statements were always on time, very easy to follow and moneys deposited promptly.
A couple of extra positive things that came out of this are that cleaning of ranch-slider channels is now on the check-list and having someone do a seasonal check on the spoutings etc. is a great idea. Its a good sense of security for the owner."
"I would like to thank Debbie for taking care of my rental property.
It is great knowing she not only takes care of all rental issues but also regular maintenance and anything else that may arise regarding my property. Properties are our greatest asset and it is essential to have peace of mind knowing my property is being well cared for. For me this is especially important as I live overseas.
Thanks for the wonderful job she is doing. I am planning on keeping my property rented for several more years and will definitely be continuing this with her.
I would not hesitate to recommend Debbie to anyone wishing to rent their property."
If you need further assistance while looking to rent or renting your property, please contact us.